Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Labels - Clean Sweep IPA

December 18, 2007

With my first brew a success, I was excited to share with friends and send some bottles back home to my family...and fellow Red Sox fans!! I took some copyright liberties and made a nice label using Photoshop with the team logo and comments about how it was brewed on the same day as the clinching game. The labels turned out great and went on easy (printed on regular copy paper and attached via glue stick).

Labeling is fun and makes for great presentation, but I spend time messing with irrelevant details like a brewery name and stuff like that. In 2008 I did three different brews that I bottled in green, 750 ml bottles and took some to a pre-wedding party. I have been doing them less and less these days, but will post the other ones I have later.






No comments:

Post a Comment